Monday, June 18, 2012

The road to get closer to Buckingham Palace was closed because they were taking down the Diamond Jubilee, so this is the closest shot we could get. 
This was the first day in England, we walked around  our hotel for a bit and it started raining.  I took out my umbrella and almost took Ashley's eye out when opening it.
I really wanted some pictures by the red phone booths in England, I just think they are so cute.
                                                         Amy and I in from of Big Ben.

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans--John Lennon.  This quote is the inspiration for my blog.  My life has taken twists and turns didn't expect.  The latest twist was a trip to the United Kingdom. I thought I'd share a few pictures right now. All of these ones are taken in London on out free day.  As you can tell we need umbrellas and rain jackets most of the trip. My friends from the photos are Ashley and Amy, people from our group started calling us the A-team.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment