Saturday, June 23, 2012

View of the England country side from the bus.

Waiting to get on the steam train going to Lake Windermere

Amy and me on the steam train.

On the boat on Lake Windermere or maybe it's just me being a dork.

Ashley and Amy told me to do my best "King of the world" pose.  I got half there. We are on a boat waiting to see Lake Windermere.

One of the beautiful views from the boat.

Amy and Ashley checking out hot guys...oh wait they are just posing for a picture.

On the boat trying to get a good shot of being on the boat and the scenery.   

Our next journey was to the lake district, where we got to go on a steam train and see some pretty beautiful scenery, and then a boat ride where we saw even better scenery(except there was a dead duck floating in the water). 

No comments:

Post a Comment